Friday, November 20, 2009

I Swear I Don't Subscribe to a Victim Mentality

Dear Lord!!! You won't believe what happened to me tonight.  First let me say, the initial plan was to write a post about how totally disillusioned I was with the city of Austin, TX.  But I must ask your indulgence and that you allow me to SCREAM, YELL, WHINE, BITCH & MOAN about the parking authority here in Washington, DC.  Better yet, I'll let you be the judge...tell me what do you see?






Mollie and I parked here at 6:43pm tonight, so given the pictures I've shared - you tell me, would you expect to return to your car and find a $25 ticket under your windsheild wiper?  Now, before I prepare my novella on the injustices of the DC Parking Authority I want to make certain my absolutely horrific past experiences with parking meters isn't coloring my reaction to this ticket.  So take a minute and tell me what you think, share this with your friends and have them tell me what they think, have them share this with their friends and tell me what they think. Should I, in the words of the great Spike Lee, "Fight the Power!"






No comments: