Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Long Time No Hear

Hi there friends, it's me, Christina.  I know it's been quite a while since I've written, but don't worry I haven't forgotten you.  I could say I've been waiting for the right thing to come along and get me all fired up, but that wouldn't be truthful.  I could say, my love life has gotten so rich and fulfilling that I could think of nothing else, girl pleez you know that's a lie!  What I will say is its been too long, and someone as opinionated as me should never walk away from an opportunity to preach, teach, and pontificate.  My goal remains the same, share my thoughts - flaws and all.  With the deep down hope that you'll share yours and we'll all be richer and better for it.  Ohhh don't worry I won't get ahead of myself, I don't see this blog turning into the great bastion of deep thoughts - I will have my pop culture rants and you will laugh as you read them. 

So you guys know I turn 40 next month, right?  Well I'd set a personal goal to be fabulous by forty and since that achievement appears to have turned into a pipe dream I've decided to reach for a more realistic one...1,000 followers by the new year.  Do you think I can do it?  I think I can but I'll need your help and a committment to mass advertising.  Any thoughts on how to get these AWESOME - SUPER DUPER blog out there?  What do you think about my instituting a daily topic - you know something like...Sexy Saturdays or Wicked Wednesdays (and I'm not talking the Broadway play baby), Technology Tuesday (snooze), Tipsy Tuesday (oooh yeah!), Fabulous Faker Boy Friday....ohhh this madness could go on forever...

Just some thoughts...TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!  Off to meet the Russians!  (I'll fill you in later)

No comments: