Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm Hoppin' Mad! Who's With Me?

Friends, this may be my shortest post ever. I've read the umpteenth article, blog, comment, FB post, twitter tweet, and pony express parcel that proclaims Barack Obama illegitmately assumed the office of President because - he is not a natural born citizen.  Most recently that he has failed to produce his original birth certificate, and the certificate of "live birth" he published for all to see is as Birther's are quick to say, "what's issued when a child is born outside the hospital and later brought in for documentation."  FIDDLE STICKS! Well H-E-Double Hockey Sticks! No, no, no, say this level of stupidity just ain't so!


So I'm asking all my friends who humor me and my madness by reading my posts here and on FB to do what I did just 5 minutes ago.  Pull out the "certificate" your parents passed down to you, or the one you received when you wrote your birth state for a copy, or even the one you forwarded to the Department of State when you applied for your first passport. Reply to my post with what's written on the top two lines.  Here I'll go first......"STATE OF MICHIGAN CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH"


 **OK so maybe this wasn't my shortest post.

So does this mean I was born in Kenya?


1 comment:

Meg Daniel said...

Funny. I was born in MI too and what do you ya know? My birth certificate says the EXACT same thing!