Wednesday, March 16, 2011

tap tap blow tap tap hack tap tap blow...and repeat

OMG! If I go one more week with this hacking, wheezing, snot and phlegm producing cold I will go mad.  I know I'm not the only one suffering through this but since I'm a whiner when I get sick - I don't care about the rest of you, I JUST WANT TO GET BETTER.

January - body aches
February - head aches
March - body aches, head aches, and a cough that sounds like I'm strangling baby seals

Tap, tap - hack, tap, tap 6 friggin pages tap, hack, hack  monotheism and Islam, tap, tap how the hell do you quote the Bible using APA style?  Toot, toot, what the hell use is blowing my nose if nothing comes out? Tap, tap, grrr this is taking too long I'm just gonna lay down for a couple minutes...

Wait, was I writing something here?

No comments: