Wednesday, March 23, 2011

That was wayyyy to difficult

So I thought it was about time I updated the background on this blog.  Don't get me wrong, I love the old photo of me, my Mom, and her good friend Barbara in the White House Press Room.  It was an honor and a privilege to be there.  But my dear readers that was years ago - and while my features are similar, I have grown older.  Many of you know I'm a HUGE proponent of truth in advertising so if I'm going to share my truth in words, I'd better be prepared to share my truth in pictures...but I digress.

Holy Schmoly - it took me over an hour to change the background of this blog to a simple color block with photo.  Over and over I was bombarded with scrolling transparent pictures of the Serengeti, Eiffel Tower, or ducks in flight...Colors were crazed combos of symbols and numbers, fonts were unmodifiable, I could go on and on.  But look at me now!  I kept at it and slowly the picture I wanted to share began to emerge and the image and colors of my world look oh so beautiful. 

I feel rejuvenated - could this be the jump start my blog needed?  Did I mention my blog is popular in Germany?  Oh yeah, I'm international - take that Charlie Sheen.

No comments: